This collaboration unites all the communities’ efforts in maintaining musical entertainment and various urban events through workshops, competitions, screenings, concerts, performances and conferences.
Breakreate Festival: a Hip-hop festival, which will take place each year in a town, called Nefza, located in Beja. The Festival aims to gather dancers nationally (Tunisia) and internationally and serve them as many programs as possible while making sure everyone is having fun and satisfied.
Urban Whyz: a festival that marks a point on the urban culture in Tunisia, a demonstration of the talents & capacities of the Tunisian hip-hop scene artists’. The festival is an annual event that wishes to emerge in all the continents & reach the international scale.
Thursday, June 28, 2018.
Friday, June 29, 2018.
Saturday, June 30, 2018.
Sunday, July 1, 2018.
Hotel Al Rawabi
Maison de Jeunes Nefza
• Events & Programs:
- Dance battles (1vs1 breaking, Seven2Smoke 2vs2, 1vs1 Debout, Footwork)
- Workshops (Breaking, Hip-hop New Style, House, Graffiti, DJing, Parkour, Beatbox, Sport Extremes)
- Walls production.
- Live painting battles.
- Open Mic mc’s battles/Cyphers.
- Round table sketching.
- DJing performances.
- Graffiti live performances.
- Talk shows.
- Panel discussions.
- Film screenings. (Line up graffiti, dance, hip-hop culture, national and international selections)
- Beach Camp.
- Whyz Contest (Sport Extreme/Parkour) Hosted by ATSE (association tunisienne des sports extremes)
- Music show/party.